Hyundai Forklifts has a team of experienced service technicians to maintain your material handling equipment and report any defects for future repair or health and safety requirements.
Our response time to breakdowns is second to none!
Benefits of Regular Servicing and Inspections:
- Reduces downtime and avoids excessive costs
- Optimises productivity and extends your forklift's life
- Specific servicing guidelines are designed to keep forklifts within Occupational Health & Safety requirements
- Regular maintenance and keeping a servicing log avoids the risk of prosecution in the event of injury
- We place a lot of importance on providing regular expert service to keep forklifts working and servicing costs as low as possible.
- Our trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment to ensure fast and accurate assessment
- A strong sub-agent network throughout New Zealand allows us to provide prompt servicing requirements
- Preventative maintenance is always better than reactive repairs. Keep your forklift as an asset, not a liability waiting to happen.
- Servicing of all makes and models
- A fully equipped workshop for complete overhauls and rebuilds
- Skilled and experienced service technicians
- Prompt service at your workplace from one of our mobile workshops
- Same day on site breakdown service to all local customers
- Replacement machines to reduce down-time when major repairs are required
- Service logs maintained through our database and a reminder when service is due
- Service contracts with fixed pricing
- 24/7 Breakdown Service
We are one of the few companies to have our own specialist forklift transporter, allowing us to provide a complete service solution.
Our aim is to provide the best service possible, maximising utilisation while minimising your total cost of ownership.
Call us toll free to connect to the nearest branch: 0508 498 6324 (0508 Hyundai)